FOOD THAT FEEDS YOUR PURPOSE
INDIKAAP Vegan Ayurveda is a food pod at the newest entrepreneurial foodie hub in Cape Town, Maker’s Landing. Our food is Vegan, gluten free and sugar free.
The tenants Maker’s Landing were hand picked for the unique South African offering they bring to the table, ‘one plate at a time’. It is a gastronomical experience like none other, and a perfect place for families, friends and colleagues to gather.
What is different about AYURVEDIC FOOD in a restaurant environment?
- Our Ayurvedic nutritional knowledge helps us create food that supports rather than aggravates the doshas (our unique Ayurvedic constitution)
- we uses all 6 Ayurvedic tastes in each meal: sweet, sour, salty, pungent, bitter and astringent
- food is freshly prepared daily
- we do not serve anything that is deep fried
- vegetables are organic as far as possible
- we do not add preservatives, additives or colouring
AYURVEDA in a Bowl
Our bowls change with the season and with the needs we identify in the patron’s who visit us. This season we hear them say that they feel exhausted, anxious, uncertain, and numb. Our intention is to always meet the zeitgeist of the people who visit us, and to leave them feeling better in some subtle or profound way.